Saturday, May 7, 2011

Anchor Removed

YEE HAW!!  Something incredible fantastic happened today.  The people who had already paid for the gigantic computer desk came and took it away!  YAYYYYY!!!  One less thing we will have to move.

And then an incredibly sad thing.  When they moved it away from the corner, there was a big pile of dog hair, Toast's hair.  He used to lie under there when Mark played games on the computer....for years he laid there.  All of this after Mark and I were both crying this morning over losing our precious boys.

There was an "update in my group" email last night and when I clicked on it, there was this picture of a black lab's head......he could have been Toast, same eyes, same grey hair, same sweet and knowing look on his face, so full of expression.  I cried.  Then this morning Mark announced he had the same unbelievably sad moment when he woke up this morning.  That just set me off....must be hormones.  Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment